Fealty by Fly...

Yesterday, our female husky, Raven, killed a fly...

My wife described the scene:

She was crazy like the Tasmanian Devil going after it and then stood over it with an odd look on her face as she looked from the dead fly, then to me, then back to the fly... it was kinda' creepy.

What I heard in my head as my wife relayed the tale...

Raven went wild like a feral beast and then presented the carcass of her slain foe to me and said...

"I have slain the beast in defense of the ancestral lands and now present it to you as fealty to the family Pino - we shall feast in honor of this event and speak of it in prose for generations to come!"

So...

You are all invited.

We strongly recommend you bring tokens of honor to present to Raven... and please don't be late.

Oh, and Raven now prefers to be referred to as "Your Majesty the Great Defender and Amazon Warrior Princess"

DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for what happens to you if she finds out you did not attend or if she is disappointed in your offering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire & Smoke...

Ignatius Scardino Pino

'ROARING' 20s and... Paleontology?